JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
According to them a shotgun is less lethal then an ar15 in close quarters.

That is a level of stupid im not prepared to confront today.

*Edit*
This is so stupid i had to reaffirm i knew what the word lethal meant E4F1C669-A24D-4E95-99D6-6F1162068D3D.jpeg

I'd rather get shot with a .223 round than a 12 gauge. That's a fact. The media is so brainwashed it frightens me that people believe what they read.

It's easy to see where this is going. It's not going to be enough to just ban "assault weapons." We'll have to ban "less lethal" guns, too.

I was wondering how they were going to spin this assault weaponless assault.
This must just be round one... there's no way they'll leave the "less lethal" meme as the finished product. Get creative you freakin monkeys, the sheep need herding

All I can see is that being he didn't use any assault styled rifles with evil features, now they will start the narrative to ban all guns. Tick tock...

"it's likely the less lethal weapons may have kept the death toll rising."

OK I got low C in English in High school I can barely write a sentence without making some error.

But who writes this kind of crap and do they even bother to read it once they write it?

I'd rather get shot with a .223 round than a 12 gauge. That's a fact. The media is so brainwashed it frightens me that people believe what they read.

You can shoot at me all you want w/a 12ga at a 100yds, I'll just turn around and pull my hoodie up :)

no slugs though.....

You can shoot at me all you want w/a 12ga at a 100yds, I'll just turn around and pull my hoodie up :)

no slugs though.....

Inside a school there are not many areas that a shotgun is less lethal due to lack of range. Or near the buildings for that matter. School shootings usually do not involve someone sniping from a distance, but rather close up shooting. Indeed, I would assume that most mass shootings - with the exception of Las Vegas - as closer than 100 yards.

All the protests and school walkouts, time and money waisted to go after hicap mags and semi autos would not have saved one child. And one death is too many.

"it's likely the less lethal weapons may have kept the death toll rising."

OK I got low C in English in High school I can barely write a sentence without making some error.

But who writes this kind of crap and do they even bother to read it once they write it?
And a ton of bricks weighs more than a ton of feathers.....

That's like saying, "if I was not playin' football, I would not be playin' football today". :rolleyes:

It's easy to see where this is going. It's not going to be enough to just ban "assault weapons." We'll have to ban "less lethal" guns, too.

I don't think so. This is spin on the event to try to get ahead of the obvious (and valid) pro-gun rights response which would be to say that this points out that it isn't the type gun that is deadly, it is the shooter.

First they go after the "assault weapons" and then later they will go after other guns. Not everybody has an AR, but a lot more people have shotguns and revolvers. Divide and conquer - go after the smaller more vulnerable politically incorrect target first.

Suggestion for to comparing a shottie to a pistol vis-à-vis terminal ballistics-
#4 Buck: dia. .24 Qty/oz.:21
#00 Buck: dia. .33 Qty/oz.: 8 (S&B 2.75" holds 12)
#000Buck: dia. .36 Qty/oz. 6.2
So a 12 ga compares to a mag dump from a defensive cal. sidearm with simultaneous impact.
Chess analogy: SG is to SMG as knight is to bishop. Slightly lower point value, less range but more density of protection up close.
Note that the perp used a SG for the Navy Yard shooting on 09/16/2013 (and a Beretta 92 he took from the downed security apparatchik). 12 dead victims (11 with the 12 ga, 1 with the pistol), 3 injured by gunfire.
No one with the brains God gave a duck thinks that NFA34 will stop an intended murderer from trimming a fowling piece down to a "whippet gun" (Ref. Clyde Barrow).
Do the gun grabbers plan to further redefine "assault weapon" to include revolvers? I recall some time back (as in before Heller) WA. D.C. proposed defining a machine gun as any gun capable of discharging > 5 shots with successive trigger pulls. Mod 10 S&W = M16, obviously meant to deceive as to intended results.
As the Magick 8-balle says "The future is murky."

Stupid people your as dead when shot in the head neck heart Liver stomach etc. with a single shot muzzle loader as if your body is riddled with 30rds from some semi auto varmint rifle (AR) The method should make no difference as murder is itself against the law,

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews