JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife is a high school teacher. When she is out and about, our children are protected, because she carries, and is a trained and experienced shooter. In her classroom, however, her and her young charges are defenseless. If she flouted the rules concerning carry and was caught, her career would be over forever, and the education system would be out a good teacher. "Gun free zones" are the most idiotic notion in our society.

My wife is a high school teacher. When she is out and about, our children are protected, because she carries, and is a trained and experienced shooter. In her classroom, however, her and her young charges are defenseless. If she flouted the rules concerning carry and was caught, her career would be over forever, and the education system would be out a good teacher. "Gun free zones" are the most idiotic notion in our society.

I wish my neighborhood could withhold property taxes that would go to public school and just hire a few teachers like your wife and provide them a space to help our kids LEARN.

Not only are comments disabled, but the like/dislike count also appears to be hidden. I didn't realize that that was possible to do.

Sorely tempted to flag the video for child abuse...

I am not a fan of the message they are trying to send out but at least they are teaching the kids to fight back and save themselves instead of standing there and getting shot.

Use the tools around you to fight back and get to safety instead of huddle in a corner and being targets.

We get the same type of "active shooter" training at work every year. First option is to try and hide, the second option is to use what you have to fight back and stop the shooter.

I doubt that was in any way the message they wanted to portray but I try to always look for the good in the bad.

I am not a fan of the message they are trying to send out but at least they are teaching the kids to fight back and save themselves instead of standing there and getting shot.

Use the tools around you to fight back and get to safety instead of huddle in a corner and being targets.

We get the same type of "active shooter" training at work every year. First option is to try and hide, the second option is to use what you have to fight back and stop the shooter.

I doubt that was in any way the message they wanted to portray but I try to always look for the good in the bad.

Run: Toward gunfire
Hide: From the target as you close
Fight: Unfairly and brutally. Powder burns = PRESTIGE

i think i'll just stick an ESAPI plate in my kids backpack. hed prob get suspended if they found out tho:rolleyes:;)

If this bubblegum is still a problem when my daughter hits high school, she'll have more than a plate in her backpack. She'll have whatever pistol I find her to shoot best.

My parents sat me on a pw90 motorcycle and signed me up for desert racing at 4. You learn responsibility and self reliance real fast. I know plenty of you have 8 year olds you'd trust your back to. I can't fathom why we don't trust people more to maintain their own communal safety.

Not only are comments disabled, but the like/dislike count also appears to be hidden. I didn't realize that that was possible to do.

Sorely tempted to flag the video for child abuse...
I was able to report it as child abuse...IMHO it is impacting the psyche of the children.

Unfortunately, all they are doing is sensationalizing the shootings even more. These mass shooter types probably watch these ads too and all it does is stoke the flames of the evil people out there. I remember for quite some time they decidedly omitted the shooters names from the media coverage to discourage copycats. That fizzled out pretty quick as I've noticed they're still giving them the limelight they seek. :mad:

Unfortunately, all they are doing is sensationalizing the shootings even more. These mass shooter types probably watch these ads too and all it does is stoke the flames of the evil people out there. I remember for quite some time they decidedly omitted the shooters names from the media coverage to discourage copycats. That fizzled out pretty quick as I've noticed they're still giving them the limelight they seek. :mad:
It's the same reason the AR is getting ripped. The media sensationalizes and essentially promotes the 'uber scary extra lethal AR15'.

Do they not realize that if they changed the narrative to be the 'uber scary extra lethal lever-action rifle' that we'd then see those being used? These crimes are committed by attention seeking heathens and they (the news) write the playbook for them to be copycats.

We should stop reporting their names and the weapon used. They are simply cowards that used a gun. Period.

YUP!
Youtube is not our friend, and this goes way over the line!

Here is my Report and reply!

Thanks for reporting
Issue Child abuse Timestamp selected 1:06 Additional details;
How is this still up and running, this is outright abuse of children and NOT what we should be teaching our youth! None of this is acceptable! Lets address the REAL issues, Mental health, and stop blaming everything else! EVERY shooter was Well Known to Law enforcement, EVERY one, and yet they still did their heinous act! Lets hold every one who failed accountable! If we find this content to be in violation of our Community Guidelines, we will remove it.

As I see it, that's a new low in the fear mongering tactics of the anti gun crowd. Shameful...
I agree.
There is also an odd, dark, 'humorous' undertone that I did not notice until the running kid describes the new shoes as 'being just what he needed' as a kid falls to the ground behind him in the hallway and you hear the shots - similar to the boy with the skateboard.
Its almost like a weird sarcasm is being used to portray the message by creating the illusion school shootings are an 'accepted' occurrence.

I agree.
There is also an odd, dark, 'humorous' undertone that I did not notice until the running kid describes the new shoes as 'being just what he needed' as a kid falls to the ground behind him in the hallway and you hear the shots - similar to the boy with the skateboard.
Its almost like a weird sarcasm is being used to portray the message by creating the illusion school shootings are an 'accepted' occurrence.
I kind of noticed that! WOW
TO take advantage of, and to profit from this tragedy is totally unacceptable and should be called out far and wide!

Siiiiggghhhhh....... how many times do I have to come down and repeat myself?! o_O:rolleyes:

29A0413C-E10C-4473-9E7F-B755C9435812.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top