JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Salute! To Battle Ground School District River Home Link School for having the Young Marines honor this ceremony. Nice to see respect for America is still shown in some schools!

IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2796.JPG

Congrats, @Lone Wolf ! (Yeah, I'm a proud dad!)

IMG_2793.JPG

Ahh, that last pic brings back a memory from long ago. Immediately after that pic was snapped, (they snapped back then before digital!), I ran at full tilt all the way from the auditorium to the other end of the school where we turned our caps and gowns in at the gym! Party Time!

Congrats Ian!

Ahh, that last pic brings back a memory from long ago. Immediately after that pic was snapped, (they snapped back then before digital!), I ran at full tilt all the way from the auditorium to the other end of the school where we turned our caps and gowns in at the gym! Party Time!

Congrats Ian!
Thank you Mike! I got to keep my cap and gown since I paid for them.

Took the young grad out to blow off some steam. This was his opening shot(s).

What you do after the stress of graduation...

That's a NWFA lower! Ian built it with a few good high quality parts and really has a nice gun there (his 1st build). Hasn't missed a lick so far! A joy to shoot!

My dad said the same thing when I shot mine like that. Half the reason for having a semi auto in my book. LoL

Remember, you don't have to keep the same job your entire life.
Have fun and good luck!

Tulelake, CA - just south of the border central CA - near to Klamath Falls -

Principle was in a water gun fight with students, decided to up the ante, went and got his BB gun.

Guesses as to if he'll return in the fall o_O Well at some other district, he's resigned.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top