JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
=mjbskwim;Yes,yes you can buy 6Xmore with your silver But if there is a total collapse,what good will it be?

What if theres not a total collapse? The way I see it things are kinda teetering on the edge and could go either way. This old system kinda has a way of just hanging on when all logic says it shouldnt. Eventually the S will HTF in one way or another, but the timeframe or the extent is anyones guess. So in the meantime pm's seem a prudent and much safer investment than most other options like 401k's etc. So I guess it depends on what you are personally planning for and when.

What if theres not a total collapse? The way I see it things are kinda teetering on the edge and could go either way. This old system kinda has a way of just hanging on when all logic says it shouldnt. Eventually the S will HTF in one way or another, but the timeframe or the extent is anyones guess. So in the meantime pm's seem a prudent and much safer investment than most other options like 401k's etc. So I guess it depends on what you are personally planning for and when.

Well that was in response to noisycow's post.And he believes there will .in fact. be a total collapse.
Given that logic,and I won't dispute it at all, only big players will regulate the preciousness metals prices.
Only the ones who can afford guards and guns...lots of them. They will be trading for land and oil. And taking what food they need.

If there isn't a total collapse then he!! you made a good purchase and may make lots of money.

But noisy believes we are in for a total collapse.And with that we will have the haves and have knots.

And nothing in between.

i would give this 5oz necklace for one bite of that guys MRE.

gold.jpg

Some people don't get it. S/G is a substitute for DOLLARS/digits that is all. If you have your life savings in a bank/IRA/stocks/checking/savings/under your mattress - you are going to get burned 100%. If you have significant savings you can only buy so much food, guns, ammo. That is all. Silver/Gold is a replacement for fiat, backed by nothing, soon to be worthless paper savings. Is this concept really this hard to grasp?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHEz4plxtg

keep your guns and ammo sell some of your gold and silver and buy you and your family long term food and a couple of 55 gal water barrels the food and water you can use the guns you will use to keep your food and water if we ever have a government meltdown

Already got that covered + you need a lot more than 110 gallons per person, but since the average person has NOTHING I guess it is a good start. Even though we live in the water rich PNW, water storage and filtration devices are critical in any area. I tell people that have no money for gold, silver or ammo to store water. Clean water is free now, but at some point will be a very high demand item.

In order to prep in any fashion you first have to accept the possibility of things going very badly. Most cannot. I have friends who are RICH. To buy three years of freeze dried food would be like you and I buying an apple. However, they simply will not. To do so would admit that there is a chance that their life would change for the worst.

This is why so many millionaires killed themselves in the fall of 1929. Even after the crash they still had more than the 98%. But that made little difference. Their lives are very frail, mentality weak. That is why when I see a bum pushing a shopping cart I always stop and think that when the collapse comes that individual may actually be better off.

In order to prep in any fashion you first have to accept the possibility of things going very badly. Most cannot. I have friends who are RICH. To buy three years of freeze dried food would be like you and I buying an apple. However, they simply will not. To do so would admit that there is a chance that their life would change for the worst.

This is why so many millionaires killed themselves in the fall of 1929. Even after the crash they still had more than the 98%. But that made little difference. Their lives are very frail, mentality weak. That is why when I see a bum pushing a shopping cart I always stop and think that when the collapse comes that individual may actually be better off.

good example....

Just because you say it and there is a you tube video on it doesn't make it gospel. There are you tube vids on most every outlandish topic and view ever thought of.

I have to doubt the possibility of everyone doing all trading in gold.It's just very hard to believe we can go back to the 1800.
For one,there are way more folk who will kill you for your gold and silver (see my other posts as to what happens next)
Very few will have gold to buy goods (see the last sentence)
Gold will be scarce and trading it will ,again be through thugs who will dictate the price.
The prices for gold and silver will vary with what you are buying,very drastically,making what I have said earlier true.

Very slim chance that gold and silver will be the main currency any time soon.
Not enough out in circulation which means not enough hungry people have it,which means lots of killing to get it

Or the regular folk will just barter regular goods and not need gold and the death it will take to use.

See I can make a post that I can believe is gospel and don't need a you tube video

Gold, silver, platinum, palladium will always be stores of value, but most transactions will still be done in paper currencies. That is what has happened in every country in modern history. For the last several decades American dollars have been the desired currency worldwide, and have been accepted, desired, and used in transactions in even the worst SHTF s**t-holes on the planet. But when the $US falls from grace (and it will) other currencies will take its place as being more desirable worldwide. Here in the States I think the Canadian dollar will gain more respect than it has had in many years, but, the US dollar (in what ever form replaces the current $US) will still be what is used in day to day transactions.

which brings us back to the begining of the post......guns and ammo are the new gold and silver.
because without guns and ammo to put in them you are a victim.no matter how much gold you have unless you use it to beat someone over the head with.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top