JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be honest, I didn't read the artical, but if a bad situation, I'd much rather have guns and ammo than gold or silver. You can always make more money (to get your gold and silver), you can't make a new life (dead is dead).

The author has some good points, but as a store of wealth (which is why ppl should look to G & S) guns & ammo can be difficult for someone w/ considerable wealth. Imagine the ammo stash for just $20K!! (I can imagine, all day long)...but realistically, it would be a bubblegum to move around!

i just really see gold as the next scam...i mean what do they have left to scam us with?ponzi scheme...been done....housing scam...been done...401k scam...been done.gold is suddenly the place to invest all your savings at a much higher rate than it has ever been worth then soon you will wake up and hear your $2000 an ounce gold is worth about $100 an ounce overnight.
you cant eat it,you cant make tools with it and the bullets would be too soft so it's value is really quite worthless.
anytime the government says invest in something you can bet it's a scam.

anytime the government says invest in something you can bet it's a scam.

Maybe true at times, but I haven't heard the government encouraging people to invest in gold and silver. So, it must still be a good investment! Be prepared. I truly believe this is the year we will see it all come crashing down.

Just as thought about SHTF gold sales.

Who is going to buy it?
The guy with more money than you?
The guy with more guns than you
The guy who pays his thugs better than you do,since he has more money than you.

If we do have a total economic break down.Gold will be worthless unless you are a very big player.
Time your sales correctly

Keep your guns and ammo for your own use. Learn
To make sugar wine and basic hard cider. When we are
in barter mode and there is no liquor anywhere, that
will be a great trade item. You can partially freeze it also
to sudo-distill it. Just an idea.

I go with what works. My silver is worth 6x what it was ten years ago, gold about the same. My limited guns and ammo are worth about what they were in 2001, no more. I can buy 6x the guns now with my silver than I could ten years ago. Instead of a Taurus, a Wilson Combat; that sort of thing.

If the argument is between critical supplies and silver, silver loses. If it is silver vs Federal Reserve monopoly money aka the dollar, they shouldn't even be mentioned together in the same sentence.

Silver and Gold are currencies for the free man. Fiat debt-based dollars printed out of thin air by foreign banksters are for the uninformed debt slaves who are completely unprepared for the coming collapse.

Knowleged is the only real wealth, if something is tangible someone else will try to steal it thus making you a slave to what you own. Knowing how to do something others don't will get their gold and silver without a fight.

jj

I go with what works. My silver is worth 6x what it was ten years ago, gold about the same. My limited guns and ammo are worth about what they were in 2001, no more. I can buy 6x the guns now with my silver than I could ten years ago. Instead of a Taurus, a Wilson Combat; that sort of thing.

If the argument is between critical supplies and silver, silver loses. If it is silver vs Federal Reserve monopoly money aka the dollar, they shouldn't even be mentioned together in the same sentence.

Silver and Gold are currencies for the free man. Fiat debt-based dollars printed out of thin air by foreign banksters are for the uninformed debt slaves who are completely unprepared for the coming collapse.

Yes,yes ,yes you can buy 6Xmore with your silver ...right now.... than you could years ago.

BUT
But if there is a total collapse,what good will it be?
I can't eat it so I won't be trading anything for it. I guess if the vampires come out I may need some,though

Only those on the top of the food chain will give a damn about gold.It will only be good in certain places.
You think the local market will want it? Who are they going to sell it to? The rich guys dictating the price?

So unless you have a lot of back up and can deal with the thugs that have gotten us into this mess,the street value will go down,since the buyers will have to go sell it to the bigger buyers

I believe in a total collapse if you aren't a big player in the gold market,your little bit won't be worth a whole lot.

I'd go buy that Wilson Combat pretty soon.

Yes,yes ,yes you can buy 6Xmore with your silver ...right now.... than you could years ago.

BUT
But if there is a total collapse,what good will it be?
I can't eat it so I won't be trading anything for it. I guess if the vampires come out I may need some,though

Only those on the top of the food chain will give a damn about gold.It will only be good in certain places.
You think the local market will want it? Who are they going to sell it to? The rich guys dictating the price?

So unless you have a lot of back up and can deal with the thugs that have gotten us into this mess,the street value will go down,since the buyers will have to go sell it to the bigger buyers

I believe in a total collapse if you aren't a big player in the gold market,your little bit won't be worth a whole lot.

I'd go buy that Wilson Combat pretty soon.

i have too agree with this.when my family is hungry will i bring them home worthless gold or silver i traded for a box of ammo?
no.i will take the can of beans and you can keep your worthless gold.
if its worth $5000 an ounce who has $5000 for something that can neither feed you or protect your life?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top