JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure that the Gunny loves his 1911's most marines that I know do. Don't see Colt, Springfield or Kimber offering to put food on his table though, and the Glock is a fine combat weapon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know he has been a spokesman for some time now for glock but It hit me today at just how much of a sellout this guy is!!!

So a person is a sellout because he sells a gun YOU don't like? Explain why this makes him a sellout.

As already said, the 1911 hasn't been a US sidearm for quite some time, so again, please explain why he is he a sellout?

He's promoting a firearm. Unless he became a spokesman for Moms Against Guns or somesuch other stupid organization, please, once again, explain why he is a sellout?

Keith (No, I'm not a Glock owner)

It is my understanding that he was a Drill Instructor at some point in his career. DI school is a rough school to go through from what I have heard, I would rather go through the School of Infantry twice then go through Drill Instructor school! Not all of my Drill Instructors were Infantry but I would have eagerly followed any one of them through the gates of **** and beyond if thats what it took to complete the mission.

Bruce

My vote for best Glock salesperson... Jessie Abbate

I like her form, for holding her handgun that is...:)
jessica_abbate.jpg

I don't know if this is true, but I had heard that when he auditioned for his role in Full Metal Jacket, he got the gig becauese in his audition he cursed for 5 minutes straight without repeating the same phrase twice. :s0114:

it'd be better if he using a proper grip . . .

Someone needs to explain to him and Glock that the ready position is with the gun pointed down, not into the air. Beyond that, as long as I don't have to listen to him yell, I'm okay with him endorsing whoever he wants.

This is why you guys don't have jobs as professional photographers. Proper grip + gun pointed down = minimal gun exposure. Bad form for advertising.

This is a promotional piece designed to aid in the sales of Glock firearms. Not training proper shooting form.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews