JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He had a lot of guns! Makes you wonder if the family dug up everyone's guns from extended family, said they're Mr. Ermey's and slap a premium on them.
Well Gunny seemed like a pretty stand up dude so that seems a bit "off brand." The family is also donating a portion of the proceeds to a national youth organization.

Damn that's neat! It gives you a look at Lee Ermey's real self. His eclectic tastes in life. From hardassed drill sergeant, to edgy cartoon lover, to big game hunter, to antique Asian sword/knife collector. I hope I can remember to put a watch on these auctions.

Some interesting guns. Also interesting is what is missing. I'm
surprised there is no 1903, no 1911 and no AR. Not even a
Garand. Heck---there isn't even a 22 pistol, and darned near every
shooter I've ever met has at least one. Suspect the family members
got what they wanted--and are auctioning the rest.

Actually the M1D (sniper) Garand shown in the list is the one rifle I found interesting. I kind of doubt it is a real M1D but there is no way to know with the information provided.

Like you said I would imagine that the heirs took the interesting guns for their own and are selling off what remains hoping to get premium money based off his fame. I doubt they went into the auction without an appraisal of what weapons were true high dollar collector items and which were run of the mill.

I seem to remember him saying on one episode that he preferred a M1A to a M16. So maybe he is like me and never owned a AR.

What made me laugh was the M91/30 Mosin Nagant in the middle of all the USA guns. :)

There is nothing in the auction I will be bidding on even though I always enjoyed his shows and movies.

Last Edited:
My thoughts exactly. Family first, after all.

I went through the list twice and I had to ask " Y no Glocks "?

You know he had to own a couple dozen.

I want the F.P. Divisme A Paris Dueling Set, Circa 1850, I've got the glove.
SMELL THE GLOVE!!
71D5F29D-351C-4391-9245-C3828B9C8119.jpeg

Actually the M1D (sniper) Garand shown in the list is the one rifle I found interesting. I kind of doubt it is a real M1D but there is no way to know with the information provided.

Like you said I would imagine that the heirs took the interesting guns for their own and are selling off what remains hoping to get premium money based off his fame. I doubt they went into the auction without an appraisal of what weapons were true high dollar collector items and which were run of the mill.

I seem to remember him saying on one episode that he preferred a M1A to a M16. So maybe he is like me and never owned a AR.

What made me laugh was the M91/30 Mosin Nagant in the middle of all the USA guns. :)

There is nothing in the auction I will be bidding on even though I always enjoyed his shows and movies.

C'mon…. Do the math.

Those were buried with him.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews