JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure that the Gunny loves his 1911's most marines that I know do. Don't see Colt, Springfield or Kimber offering to put food on his table though, and the Glock is a fine combat weapon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know he has been a spokesman for some time now for glock but It hit me today at just how much of a sellout this guy is!!!

So a person is a sellout because he sells a gun YOU don't like? Explain why this makes him a sellout.

As already said, the 1911 hasn't been a US sidearm for quite some time, so again, please explain why he is he a sellout?

He's promoting a firearm. Unless he became a spokesman for Moms Against Guns or somesuch other stupid organization, please, once again, explain why he is a sellout?

Keith (No, I'm not a Glock owner)

It is my understanding that he was a Drill Instructor at some point in his career. DI school is a rough school to go through from what I have heard, I would rather go through the School of Infantry twice then go through Drill Instructor school! Not all of my Drill Instructors were Infantry but I would have eagerly followed any one of them through the gates of **** and beyond if thats what it took to complete the mission.

Bruce

My vote for best Glock salesperson... Jessie Abbate

I like her form, for holding her handgun that is...:)
jessica_abbate.jpg

I don't know if this is true, but I had heard that when he auditioned for his role in Full Metal Jacket, he got the gig becauese in his audition he cursed for 5 minutes straight without repeating the same phrase twice. :s0114:

it'd be better if he using a proper grip . . .

Someone needs to explain to him and Glock that the ready position is with the gun pointed down, not into the air. Beyond that, as long as I don't have to listen to him yell, I'm okay with him endorsing whoever he wants.

This is why you guys don't have jobs as professional photographers. Proper grip + gun pointed down = minimal gun exposure. Bad form for advertising.

This is a promotional piece designed to aid in the sales of Glock firearms. Not training proper shooting form.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top