JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah I thought he was going for his partner, but he stops and keeps an eye on the BG. You would think he would want to secure the BG, secure the weapon and got provide medical to his partner bleeding.

Man those are hard to watch.
This was 8mths ago and the injured officer is still on medical leave.

No medicine in a gun fight you make sure bad guy is dead and not a threat then you help others if you're the one that is wounded you have to help your self till the fight is over then your partner can help you

It's the basic airline rules put your oxygen mask on first then help others put there's on your no good to anyone if you're wounded or dead from some guy you shot getting back up and shooting you in the back while your helping others like on a plane your no help to anyone if you're passed out from lack of oxygen PUT YOUR MASK ON FIRST THEN HELP OTHERS GUN FIGHT KILL BAD GUYS THEN HELP OTHERS

Very true.
BGs aren't dead until they're DEAD.

His first instinct was probably to help the fellow officer, but who knows what happened or where that officer was. He may have circled around. He may have been getting asistance already, and the LEO probably thought I better keep an eye on this BG so he doesn't shoot the help coming in or get away.

The fact is I know a police officer can't do this but the best thing would be to walk up and give him two in the head and make sure he's dead but law inforce would probably hand cuffs him I LIKE THE TWO IN THE HEAD METHOD BETTER

that it's in Arizona he's probably illegal alien and probably been deported 13 or 25 times before so here we go

WTF? Where did this racist comment come from? You are either color blind or you did not watch everything and see his prior mug shot. "He's White"! You might have a legit argument but not in this thread.

Do they have an "Officer Bada$$" award? Because that guy deserves one. Holy crap - sliding on the floor, under fire and manages to hit the bad guy, who is constantly moving, while on his back under a massive adrenaline rush. Looks like he paid attention in shootemup class ;) Yep, right out of the movies this one. Congrats on the officer taking one more deadly lunatic off the streets. I hope he and his partner are both okay.

WTF? Where did this racist comment come from? You are either color blind or you did not watch everything and see his prior mug shot. "He's White"! You might have a legit argument but not in this thread.
Your right I didn't see the mug shot and did make a quick off the top off the top of my head comment that was kinda racist sorry but as you stated legit argument ARIZONA does have a problem problem with illegal 's committing crimes all I saw was the security video my bad for making comments with out all the facts

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top