JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of the commenters don't know to much about previous laws and those already in place. I guess they think that UBC are the answer and if I'm not mistaken didn't the VA Tech shooter and the Batman guy obtain theirs legally with background checks?

If his intent was to buy this gun and then donate it wouldn't he be lying on a federal form? The first question asked is are you buying this firearm for yourself?

Where's the charges?

So does that mean I can go buy a gun and turn around and sell it the next day to someone on the street?
I'd be in jail.

If his intent was to buy this gun and then donate it wouldn't he be lying on a federal form? The first question asked is are you buying this firearm for yourself?

Where's the charges?

So does that mean I can go buy a gun and turn around and sell it the next day to someone on the street?
I'd be in jail.
Maybe not, Holder and company aren't enforcing the laws, besides, your wife was mad and made you sell it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top