JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The gun carnage in Chicago continues. Over this past Christmas Weekend, yet another 50 people have been shot in the city!!

What is wrong with Chicago? It has been a Democratic stronghold forever, is even President Obama's home town. It even has some of the toughest gun control laws in our nation.

When will this violence come to an end?

More than 50 people shot in Chicago over long holiday weekend

No jobs for the lazy , drugs and lots of gang activity. It will eventually end but it will take a lot of bullets to get there.

I only wish that the decent people that are trapped in that bubblegum hole with no hope and no way to get themselves or their family's out could escape and leave the rest to Barry, Rom and the rest of the gangbangers to fight over. They don't deserve what is being forced on them.

"You'll blow someone's head off with that thing.. go on now!"

red%20ryder.jpg

Final totals for this holiday weekend ended up being 57 shot, with 11 of them shot fatally.

Police report that all but one of the fatalities was a known gang member, or a convicted felon. Police say that nearly all of the shootings appear to be gang related, with gang members being targeted at holiday functions, which is why so many innocent people are also being shot.

57 shot, 11 fatally, over Christmas weekend

Heard on the news that the powers that be in Chicago have admitted all their tough gun regulations have done absolutely no good and they have a gang problem. Duh. Took them
long enough to figure that one out.

My fantastic news for the day was learning that Trump needs to fill more than 100 Federal & District Court vacancies in addition to Scalia's position. At 63, I didn't think I'd live long enough to see citizens actually get back some of our Constitutional Rights but now I'm a lot more hopeful. Some of those positions are lifetime appointments so there's a good chance my 14 year-old grandson won't be denied his Rights. Of course he'll have to move out of CA but at least when he turns 18 he'll have that option.

Heard on the news that the powers that be in Chicago have admitted all their tough gun regulations have done absolutely no good and they have a gang problem. Duh. Took them

Soooooooo........ How about we take care of the gang problem and leave our damn gun rights alone!!!!!!!!

I think that they are deliberately ignoring the reality of the situation. To accept that Black street gangs are responsible, would be rather politically incorrect to do.

No jobs for the lazy , drugs and lots of gang activity. It will eventually end but it will take a lot of bullets to get there.

#s 2 and 3 I honestly believe are largely contributed to by #1. Not so much for "lazy" but a large part of this criminality cycle is the lack of jobs. Plenty of other factors sure, but areas where you have a thriving market of employment simply do not see even CLOSE to this rate of violent crime.

People advocating for tougher gun control to prevent things like this really comes to saying "We desperately refuse to even ACKNOWLEDGE the real problems our society/community so let's make another scapegoat".

I've said it numerous times before (for all the good it does me) but...

Improve economy
Improve schools

And watch these problems start to magically fade slowly away. Now, speaking to a, uh... certain community specifically...
Stay in school
Don't have kids out of wedlock
Get married

If they're lucky there they can pull all this off before any more rights of theirs get stripped away.

I think arguing if people are lazy or if they don't have jobs is like arguing whether the chicken or the egg came first.

All I know for sure is there are lots of employeed people who are lazier than bubblegum too. Its always easier to make an excuse for something (no good jobs) than to just make it happen (find a poor job but realize it beats not working - for instance).

I am guilty of excuses sometimes too, so don't mistake my post for meerly criticizing others. :oops:

I think arguing if people are lazy or if they don't have jobs is like arguing whether the chicken or the egg came first.

All I know for sure is there are lots of employeed people who are lazier than bubblegum too. Its always easier to make an excuse for something (no good jobs) than to just make it happen (find a poor job but realize it beats not working - for instance).

I am guilty of excuses sometimes too, so don't mistake my post for meerly criticizing others. :oops:

You can measure unemployment and compare it to crime rates by city/county. You can not measure laziness. I don't think anyone would honestly say that a stronger job market would have no long term (but not immediate) effect on crime and poverty. If you look at studies done and interviews with community leaders of poverty/crime/gang stricken areas, lack of jobs are about the one common factor they say that make the problem worse. But yeah you get a lot of chicken or the egg scenarios when you start looking at this and that though. Doesn't mean that there aren't solutions to work towards. Playing the blame game gets nobody anywhere.

It just blows my mind that they go for guns as the problem though. If people were strangling each other instead, would hands be the problem? But that's preaching to the choir here of course...

Police report that all but one of the fatalities was a known gang member, or a convicted felon. Police say that nearly all of the shootings appear to be gang related, with gang members being targeted at holiday functions, which is why so many innocent people are also being shot.
57 shot, 11 fatally, over Christmas weekend

I'm struggling to see a problem here. Dead gangbangers and felons dead? Sweet! "Innocents" shot at gangbanger holiday parties.......you know what they say about the company you keep. Try not hanging out with gangbangers or inviting them to your house.

Lazy people with jobs are still out of the house at work, then are too tired to cause much trouble when they get home.

"Gang bangers" usually "work" in the evening into late night, then sleep late into the morning/day. That's why it's "normally" "safest" in bad neighborhoods in the morning before lunch.

I'm struggling to see a problem here. Dead gangbangers and felons dead? Sweet! "Innocents" shot at gangbanger holiday parties.......you know what they say about the company you keep. Try not hanging out with gangbangers or inviting them to your house.

the problem is this is part of the gun control narrative/scam.....democrats are disgraceful using the blacks in this way as if there wernt enough disgraceful behavior from that party

they use the blacks to drive up the deaths by gun because otherwise it doesnt fit the narrative

remove the gun death by cop (not relevant), remove the gun death by suicide (this cant be controlled), and the gun death by mentally ill .....there isnt a gun problem actually there are over a million law abiding guns in the country :rolleyes: but apparently there IS a black problem the blacks are 13% of the population yet commit 50% of the crimes, clearly they dont want to stop it they woulld rather pay criminals not to commit crimes and man boy obama of the corrupt democratic party is commuting sentences for blacks that involved guns!

50 years of Piss Poor Policies coming home to roost and those in charge would rather blame the Police or Guns for their cities demise...

The problem here is gun violence. So the solution is naturally getting stricter gun control.

Remember, these young men could pass as being Obama's son.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top