JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
but a large part of this criminality cycle is the lack of jobs.
Lack of jobs??????
:s0140::s0140:
How about lack of parenting?
How bout lack of ANYONE giving a shnit about anyone else?
You have decades of children in welfare with no father and 3-4 other siblings raised in squaller.
Nobody teaching anyone respect for anything.
Jobs? Why when you can sell or mule drugs for cash?
99.9999% of the folks doing this crap don't want a job and will only have one to be safer or have better conditions in prison.
Jobs my azz.
And take care of the drug problem? How? Like it's always said you have to take out the demand before the supply will ever run out
And how are you going to take away the demand with people living in the conditions they are raised in?
It would be simpler to burn it down and start over

My fantastic news for the day was learning that Trump needs to fill more than 100 Federal & District Court vacancies in addition to Scalia's position. Of course he'll have to move out of CA but at least when he turns 18 he'll have that option.

I saw that....so excited! I am hoping that California's idiotic gun oppression laws will be challenged, end up in the supreme court, and get overturned.

It just blows my mind that they go for guns as the problem though.

Depends on what problem you are trying to solve. If you are a member of the ruling class and your problem is armed peons, then gun control makes perfect sense. We shouldn't assume these folks care about how many peons get killed in the process.

Lack of jobs??????
:s0140::s0140:
How about lack of parenting?

Welfare made it so fathers were not needed any more. This problem goes all the way back to Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top