JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been in NW Armory at least four times since the idiocy started. Once to buy a gun and the rest of the times to get ammo and accessories. Only once was it not packed. Every time I have had someone ask me if I need help within a few minutes. I have had nothing but good customer service from them and they are always polite. The line(s) to purchase things sometimes get a little unorganized (customers clump up rather than line up), but usually people are cool about seeing who should be up at the register next.

Same here Bass, NW Amory is a great gun shop but with all the gun promotion pushed by our politicians, they are BUSY!

No matter how busy, they always have someone wanting to help when it's your turn.

Been on the shield waiting list since late Oct and when my gun comes in they will call me

All gun shops are doing the best they can right now, be patient guys!

I stopped in at Delta Park Fisherman's Marine yesterday and was eyeing the cases when I saw some complete ATI AR 15 lowers in the case going for $599 I asked the guy at the counter about them and he explained that they were complete .22lr rifles they just removed the lowers to show that they were AR 15 lowers with .22lr uppers they had five of them in stock.The lowers looked pretty nice they had beveled mag wells.

Looked like they had a shipment of pistols come in, some new XD's were in the case also but I didn't look to close.

Stopped at the Tigard Bi-Mart since I was in the area.. they had a lot of .17 rimfire stuff (ammo cans etc, don't know price), very little shotgun, very little or no other ammo save oddball like .264 etc. They had one can of Pyrodex, no primers.
I bought some Valentine candy and tater chips.
Didn't bother stopping into the Gun Broker.. not really in the market and why bother anyways.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top