JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
I have never heard of such a service. How long do you wish to have them stored for?

If it is not too personal, what is the reason for the storage? If it is for a temporary safety measure that might open some types of resources. If it is for security while moving that might open different resources.

Off the top of my head i might consider a small closet sized room at a storage facility or perhaps some kind of safety deposit box. When I was moving one of my gun buddies took charge of my aresonal until I was settled in it my new place.

Upvote 0
You might look to gun clubs and ranges both might have shooting teams and storage. I know there was a gun range down here that provided that service by it's been sold and I don't know if the new owners are doing that anymore.

Upvote 0
SafeFire in Camas rents gun safes. You get your own personal safe located in a locked room, located in an alarm protected building.

No background checks involved since the range does not technically take possession of the firearm.

Like a safety deposit box in a bank's vault.

Upvote 0
One reason would be if you will be leaving home for an extended period of time.
The high thinkers in Salem have all but eliminated your ability to leave your possessions with a trusted individual, without going through their dog and pony hoops and hurdles.
But screwing things up is what they are good at.

I suppose you might still be able to break your items down to the receivers and rent a safe deposit box that only you have access to.
The non controlled parts could then be left with a trusted friend or relative.

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
If its a safety issue that concerns yourself, I would rent a small storage in your name and hand the Key to a trustworthy wife or relative that you know is not a prohibited person. You can also gift firearms to close relatives and they could down the road just gift them back!

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA