JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The father's attorney argued that it violated second amendment (rightly so) but I wonder if the 4th amendment came up in discussion as well.

If let stand, I can see the anti's expanding family gun confiscations for any violation of school rules/policy......... i.e. owning guns, speaking the truth, not being a leftist, questioning the democrat party, etc.

I fear the above happening, because you know damned well that the likes of Turd Ferguson will be pushing that agenda and the leftist partisan activists on WA state supreme court will legislate from the bench (as usual) and make it law.

Ray

Last Edited:
What I glee from these stories is schools are scared of the children. Looks like their programminghas a bug. History shows us kids can go to school scared of bullies, bad home life, hate teachers, ashamed of whatever and still have no thoughts of hurting people. But that was under the old system of accountability, physical contact and dealing with failures.

True story, a younger guy just won BMW at work and he acted like someone stole his sandwich. It's not the one he likes.

Just end schools... no more school shootings! Duh!!!
Here's something to ponder:

Remember when the gun crime of the day was for postal workers to take up arms and shoot up their workplace? It happened with such frequency and regularity for a while that the term "going postal" was coined. Yet, it hasn't happened in so many years that I can't even remember how long it's been. It does not seem to have become a permanent feature of our society. Why did it stop? Is it possible school shootings will similarly fade away?

I agree What a sad state of affairs Washington has succumb to. We are being treated like our forefathers were by the British!!! It's time for citizens to say ENOUGH!!! Rev 2.0 to right our state.

Remember when the gun crime of the day was for postal workers to take up arms and shoot up their workplace? It happened with such frequency and regularity for a while that the term "going postal" was coined. Yet, it hasn't happened in so many years that I can't even remember how long it's been.

Unfortunately it has not disappeared. It still happens with regularity.
Enraged naked postal worker goes on killing spree, police say

What you are missing is the media sensationalism. The schools get 24/7 "coverage and insights" for weeks at a time now. The other occurrences get a more muted response.

"It's a whole, new groundbreaking field. It's a whole, new body of work," Anderson said.

Pre-crime. Purging those you think will commit a crime is not groundbreaking. See all oppressive governments to date.

One implication is that a kid who is temporarily pissed off at his father--and what kid isn't sometimes--can deliberately say or do a really trivial thing at school and get all his dad's guns confiscated.

I would call it totalitarianism, but maybe that's just me...
Difficult to discern from book learned and the likes.

If the kid is as much a threat to have their parents' guns taken away, I would think it be more efficient to take the kid away... send high risk individuals to an isolated learning facility if you are that worried about it. There they can learn effective coping skills and to be productive, which they obviously weren't getting at home anyway.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top