JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Who could see this coming? Everyone.

As soon as the words "Gun Control" are mentioned by any politician, people start stocking up. And the Communists think they can confiscate them... Funny...

I got into an argument with a guy that wanted to ban gun sales. All sales? Yes. I asked him if he had ever heard of the 2A... he said it was written by old people. When I said go ahead and try to get it changed... he accused me of making a childish comment. He didn't seem to realize that there are already 300M guns in possession either. When I mention probable low compliance rates of any turn in, he said I was using hypotheticals. Yet dreaming about banning gun sales and private gun ownership is not hypothetical???

Go figure.

Investments up 15%? Good season for that beings were on that election ramp up.

I got into an argument with a guy that wanted to ban gun sales. All sales? Yes. I asked him if he had ever heard of the 2A... he said it was written by old people. When I said go ahead and try to get it changed... he accused me of making a childish comment. He didn't seem to realize that there are already 300M guns in possession either. When I mention probable low compliance rates of any turn in, he said I was using hypotheticals. Yet dreaming about banning gun sales and private gun ownership is not hypothetical???

Go figure.

Projection is a helluva thing ain't it?

Dang, I haven't purchased anything new in quite a while... aside from parts for suppressor builds.

Always had this idea/dream that if i owned a LGS i'd just have a buncha fear mongering media bias from the grabbers on 24/7 and a staff that would rehearse phrases and lines to ensure the purchase based off doomsday panic buying. Of course I'd also only stock AR-15's Glock and 1911's. Maybe offer crab legs too.

Always had this idea/dream that if i owned a LGS i'd just have a buncha fear mongering media bias from the grabbers on 24/7 and a staff that would rehearse phrases and lines to ensure the purchase based off doomsday panic buying. Of course I'd also only stock AR-15's Glock and 1911's. Maybe offer crab legs too.

Crab legs would bring me in the store... Just sayin.....

I wonder...if a democrat owned stock in a gun manufacturer...and then released legislation causing a panic and a buy, thus causing the stock to go up...wouldn't the sale of that stock be an insider trading violation? You can't tell me that not one democrat has done this...

Go figure.

I love "talking" with people like this. As soon as they say that the 2A is outdated (or something to that effect), and it needs to be rewritten, I usually reply with "Yeah, you're right. It was written a long time ago in a different time. We should just rewrite the entire constitution starting with the 1st Amendment. Then lets do the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 14th, etc, etc, etc..... Lets just save the 2nd for the last to be rewritten "just in case" things get a little out of hand by our then Government. You know what I mean?"

They usually sit there dumbfounded, or shake their head, and shut up real quick.

Cold or hot???

Don't forget the slaw, and french bread.

I wonder...if a democrat owned stock in a gun manufacturer...and then released legislation causing a panic and a buy, thus causing the stock to go up...wouldn't the sale of that stock be an insider trading violation? You can't tell me that not one democrat has done this...

I think one member on here, whose been AWOL recently, mentioned something to this effects awhile ago.

DuneHopper is whom I speak of. Doesn't surprise me in the least bit if a large sum was being directly/indirectly funneled straight to the DNC under a shell company.

I love "talking" with people like this. As soon as they say that the 2A is outdated (or something to that effect), and it needs to be rewritten, I usually reply with "Yeah, you're right. It was written a long time ago in a different time. We should just rewrite the entire constitution starting with the 1st Amendment. Then lets do the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 14th, etc, etc, etc..... Lets just save the 2nd for the last to be rewritten "just in case" things get a little out of hand by our then Government. You know what I mean?"

They usually sit there dumbfounded, or shake their head, and shut up real quick.

This guy trotted out ALL the usual anti-gun tropes and I had a hard time keeping up with all the BS... I think he was trying to wear me down. But when he accused me of being a gun "LOVER" and thought I couldn't say the names of any of the other Amendments, I said:

1,3.4,5,6,7 8,9, etc etc etc :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads