JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some of the comments there referring to us as "gun nuts" and that is what happens when you give people guns make me just want to slap them up side the head. They get one person out of millions of gun owners who does this and all of us are "stupid" and paranoid and needing to be watched over. And yet, daily, thousands are injured or killed in automobiles and yet there is no call to ban them. You are more likely to be injured or killed by an automobile than from an irresponsible gun owner and even less from a responsible gun owner.

What part of finger off the trigger they don't understand?
And why was the weapon loaded in class?

Good points, makes me think that the stupid instructors were in fact more stupid than the students. I mean yes it's pretty much common sense not to put yourself in a position to get shot (especially by yourself), but we can assume that they were in class because they had no clue what they were doing. Where was the safe, responsible instruction there?

Good points, makes me think that the stupid instructors were in fact more stupid than the students. I mean yes it's pretty much common sense not to put yourself in a position to get shot (especially by yourself), but we can assume that they were in class because they had no clue what they were doing. Where was the safe, responsible instruction there?

The article doesn't really provide a lot of details.

And why was the weapon loaded in class?

If it was his carry piece, why would it be unloaded ?

What part of finger off the trigger they don't understand?

There are pictures of self-inflicted gunshot wounds all over the Internet caused by combination of faulty
holsters and striker pistols without external safeties. No itchy finger needed.

Bottom line - too early to judge until we know more :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top