JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's a good option for a grand? Need it for 7-8 AR's plus a couple pistols. Not a forever safe, moving to Albuquerque for my job.

Check out this post. before you buy an inexpensive gun safe.

Check out this post. before you buy an inexpensive gun safe.
This kind of thing gets kicked around many times a year on the net. FEW, very FEW will pay for the cost of having a safe like many banks use. There is no "gun safe" sold that I could not cut open in minuets if I bring the right tools. This is a lot like the people who say mouse guns are no good. So some end up needing a gun and do not have one since they left the better gun at home. Many can not spend multiple K on a gun safe. So should they just keep the guns in a closet instead? The old line locks are to keep honest people honest. The VAST majority of thefts are dopers. They smash and grab. They are looking for a quick grab. If they are a pro NONE of the gun safes sold at any cost are going to work. So for those who have guns and do not wish to spend multiple K for a safe? Buy any safe. Best to bolt it down. Also good idea to NOT have it in the master bedroom if possible. Also good to add alarms. They are cheap and easy now as an extra layer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top