JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What about gun related stockings :)

291513_441598115900814_987760620_o.jpg

No, but now I am wishing I had asked for something specific, like a couple of BX-25 Magazines, rather than a Bi-Mart Gift Card. Not that I would complain if I received the Gift Card. I never have any trouble spending my money at that store.

And may i ask where this is.....so i can send my wife there lol!

Willamette Valley Arms had them custom made for themselves (and display). If you go in and ask when they open again on Friday, there MIGHT be a possibility of being able to have them made in time. While I was there last night, they took orders for a few from long-time customers, but weren't positive when they would come in.

Willamette Valley Arms had them custom made for themselves (and display). If you go in and ask when they open again on Friday, there MIGHT be a possibility of being able to have them made in time. While I was there last night, they took orders for a few from long-time customers, but weren't positive when they would come in.

It looked like there wall. pretty cool... if i can't get one this year i will have to inquire about them next year.

My lovely wife bought me a Galco Cop3 holster and a pair Sig magazines! Actual presents not stocking stuffers. She wouldn't spring for a mag pouch though, she thinks shooting gear is expensive! I have been wheedling for some ammo cans for the stocking.

Hope everyone gets their wishes fulfilled!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top