JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 2 black milspec stocks. One is a S&W, one PSA. $10 ea
4 black standard pistol grips. $5 ea
Uncle Mikes double mag pouch. $5
Fobus Mag pouch. Fit my beretta 92 mags. $10

If you buy more than 1 thing I'll take off 10%. If you buy 4 or more I'll take of %20. Just trying to clear out my parts bins.

Or take everything that's still listed for $30.

Thanks

IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0008.JPG

Last Edited:
Do you think that Hogue wrap around will fit a Taurus PT-92? I am also interested in the leather glock holster. Will you ship for $20 via paypal?

*edit* Slow cheap shipping preferred....;)

Looking on Hogue's website I'm not sure. I also went to MidwayUSA and they have 2 different grips for the 92fs and the PT-92. But if you want the grips and holster I'll ship both for $20

Looking on Hogue's website I'm not sure. I also went to MidwayUSA and they have 2 different grips for the 92fs and the PT-92. But if you want the grips and holster I'll ship both for $20
I think theymight be slightly different based on the location of the de-cocker. Beretta is on the slide, and the Taurus is on the frame. Might not be a cutout for the Beretta version. I'll take them. If it doesnt fit, I will pawn it off to a buddy with the 92fs. PM inbound

If all of this is for $30, I'll take the lot.

2 black milspec stocks. One is a S&W, one PSA. $10 ea
4 black standard pistol grips. $5 ea
Uncle Mikes double mag pouch. $5
Fobus Mag pouch. Fit my beretta 92 mags. $10

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews