JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 2 black milspec stocks. One is a S&W, one PSA. $10 ea
4 black standard pistol grips. $5 ea
Uncle Mikes double mag pouch. $5
Fobus Mag pouch. Fit my beretta 92 mags. $10

If you buy more than 1 thing I'll take off 10%. If you buy 4 or more I'll take of %20. Just trying to clear out my parts bins.

Or take everything that's still listed for $30.

Thanks

IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0008.JPG

Last Edited:
Do you think that Hogue wrap around will fit a Taurus PT-92? I am also interested in the leather glock holster. Will you ship for $20 via paypal?

*edit* Slow cheap shipping preferred....;)

Looking on Hogue's website I'm not sure. I also went to MidwayUSA and they have 2 different grips for the 92fs and the PT-92. But if you want the grips and holster I'll ship both for $20

Looking on Hogue's website I'm not sure. I also went to MidwayUSA and they have 2 different grips for the 92fs and the PT-92. But if you want the grips and holster I'll ship both for $20
I think theymight be slightly different based on the location of the de-cocker. Beretta is on the slide, and the Taurus is on the frame. Might not be a cutout for the Beretta version. I'll take them. If it doesnt fit, I will pawn it off to a buddy with the 92fs. PM inbound

If all of this is for $30, I'll take the lot.

2 black milspec stocks. One is a S&W, one PSA. $10 ea
4 black standard pistol grips. $5 ea
Uncle Mikes double mag pouch. $5
Fobus Mag pouch. Fit my beretta 92 mags. $10

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews