JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
th?id=HN.608023505231610985&pid=15.1&P=0 It's always a mistake to think Progressive Collectivists don't own guns (and want to take yours)
PS can you see this attachment?

Every one of the debates, ads, speeches, and even the voter's guide misrepresent the whole picture of 594.

The voter's guide mentions nothing about CLEO sign-off, the impossibility of getting mental health records, the 10-day wait for the CLEOs to do nothing, the impossible strain that will be placed on police budgets to even ignore this thing, and who talks about the $million dollar price tag for it all?

Where is the revision of the HIPPA laws to permit DHS to release patient information? How's that supposed to work in this "common sense" boondoggle?

Frustration and disgust.

There are a LOT of gun owners out there who don't want others to own guns - a lot.
How then do they rationalize their OWN ownership then? Not unlike the 'Professional Sportsmen' who are anti anything - unless it has a specific 'sporting' purpose. Watch any of the hunting/outdoor shows and you'll see what I am referring to.

How then do they rationalize their OWN ownership then? Not unlike the 'Professional Sportsmen' who are anti anything - unless it has a specific 'sporting' purpose. Watch any of the hunting/outdoor shows and you'll see what I am referring to.
Ever see the gun control advocate who themselves secretly own guns?

<broken link removed>

There are a LOT of people like that. They think they are special.

They consider themselves sane and responsible gun owners, but they are totally unsure of everybody else, so they want guns controlled with "reasonable" gun control laws.

1622782_583929781695083_1930523245_n.jpg?oh=fb242ad2576b4bbb9be9913a85561135&oe=54BA4903
Come on - do you really think only "red blooded conservatives" and libertarians own guns?

There are a lot more moderates and liberals than there are conservatives, and libertarians like me make up less than 1% of the political landscape.

Do not make the common and naive mistake of thinking that everyone who owns a gun thinks like you do - most do not.

There are a huge number of people who own guns who are not pro-gun people. It simply isn't that important to them, or they think they are being "reasonable". These are the people with an O/U who occasionally bird hunt who say "you don't need an assault gun to hunt" or something like that - not understanding that the second amendment is not at all about hunting or even self-defense.

Indeed, how often do you hear pro gun advocates talk about the real meaning and purpose behind the second amendment?

It isn't self-defense - it is about a balance of power between the governed and the government. The second amendment isn't even about guns - it is about "arms". It it states that the private citizenry should be armed to counter the threat of a "standing army". This means guns, but it also means grenades, cannons, tanks, and any other "arm" that the government has (and typically denies to the citizenry by placing barriers to ownership in place).

The day after Obummer's election my girlfriend and I were at Johnson Creek Gun Club and a member comes in wearing an Obama shirt of some kind. Couldn't believe it. There is absolutely no limit to stupidity.

All for me, none for thee.

German Jews in the Camps had a word for these people: "Kapos."

Frankly, I believe they should be given treatment in the spirit (not physically, but socially and politically) of what the various European Resistance movements gave the Goose-Stepping Bastards' local collaborators...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top