JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You'll want to start here and look for the schedules of the bills you want to follow: <broken link removed> .
Go to the OFF web site to find out what bills are being introduced this session.
Oregon's Only No Compromise Gun Lobby - Oregon Firearms Federation. As of right now, the two bills to follow are SB346 and 347. They have been forwarded to the judiciary and aren't on the schedule yet.

Keep searching the state legislature web site and you'll find links to schedules and instructions for testifying. You'll have to see which sessions are open and if you'll be allowed to testify.

Write the committee members, write your representatives, call and email everyone often. It's important that they hear from us often and with specifics.

OOPs - sorry Norm, looks like you're faster than I am at finding the links and getting them posted. We all need to keep up the pressure and spread the word!

Thanks to both of you. I have called and written and will call the judiciary committee tomorrow to voice my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top