JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our world as we "knew" it, has been getting defaced of it's heritage for decades, because of others discomforts in their societal existence. Not much is really a surprise to me anymore.

Destroy the history, so the atrocities of the past can be repeated. It's sad that people have such a lack of control of their feelings now a days... I guess being the dinosaur that I am, I'm probably part of a dying breed that can actually manage their feelings and not blame something or someone for them...

As history goes.....Come and take from me....I wish that someday my (our) firearms are preserved and held as relics...(although it wouldn't make any difference)

WE are those same people. Its gonna happen with our current administrations. It's just a matter of time....we may not see it but our kids/grandkids will...SIGH.......Just sayn......its the truth

As history goes.....Come and take from me....I wish that someday my (our) firearms are preserved and held as relics...(although it wouldn't make any difference)

WE are those same people. Its gonna happen with our current administrations. It's just a matter of time....we may not see it but our kids/grandkids will...SIGH.......Just sayn......its the truth
I'd much rather we fight that battle now, get things reset to the way they should be so our kids, grandkids and future generations don't need to wage that fight.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top