Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Gun cases

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by finch6013, Dec 12, 2008.

1. finch6013

finch6013 Oregon City Active Member

Any recommendations or reviews on those military soft cases that hold two assault rifle sized guns, a handgun and has pockets for other items? I am considering getting one but want to know if the 60.00 price tag is worth it. any other reccomendations are welcome

2. RockKrawler

RockKrawler Gresham Member

I use the Vodoo Tactical bags for several different rifles when i need to use a soft case.
    They seem to hold up alot better than some of the other brands i have tried( Ace cases are junk).
    There are different configurations avail to suit most needs.
    For travel or where i stow the rifles in the back of the pickup i use Pelican or SKB hard cases.
    So to answer your question,yes to me they are worth the 60.00 and up price tags.

3. finch6013

thanks for your info. Also good to have a review on ace cases. I was looking at a few but I will know to stay away from them now.

4. BUZO71

BUZO71 Emerald Valley, Oregon New Member

I have a Blackhawk Discreet carry carry for my M4... well worth the price

5. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

I also use a Blackhawk for my 6920 carbine, (not the "discreet" one, the "Obvious" one) with the 4 mag pockets and large storage compartment in the front.
    Very nice case, built for rugged use, handy carry strap and well padded where it counts.

6. BUZO71

BUZO71 Emerald Valley, Oregon New Member

I like the discreet bag only because all of the pockets are inside and the items inside seem more protected from getting lost

7. finch6013

I might go to the gun show this friday and see what I can come up with. I know that at the last show there was a few vendors selling mill type cases