JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any recommendations or reviews on those military soft cases that hold two assault rifle sized guns, a handgun and has pockets for other items? I am considering getting one but want to know if the 60.00 price tag is worth it. any other reccomendations are welcome

I use the Vodoo Tactical bags for several different rifles when i need to use a soft case.
They seem to hold up alot better than some of the other brands i have tried( Ace cases are junk).
There are different configurations avail to suit most needs.
For travel or where i stow the rifles in the back of the pickup i use Pelican or SKB hard cases.
So to answer your question,yes to me they are worth the 60.00 and up price tags.

I also use a Blackhawk for my 6920 carbine, (not the "discreet" one, the "Obvious" one) with the 4 mag pockets and large storage compartment in the front.
Very nice case, built for rugged use, handy carry strap and well padded where it counts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top