JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let' sput this to bed right here, unless Kate does something in the middle of the night, there is NO signature gatherings taking place, PERIOD! The MSM is playing the fools, hoping to derail efforts to stop this I.P. by spreading lies and confusion! FACT, no signatures can be gathered until the court says so, Gov Brown, A.G. SOS, no longer have any say, it's up to the Court to decide, and until they do so, any signature gathering is illegal!

Yup, Fake news! But then again, if they ARE gathering signatures, they need to get caught red handed, that's a felony! Imagine that, Dudly Do-right getting caught breaking the law, while trying to pass a law that makes all of us Felons! :D now that's what I would call Ironic!:p

US Congress Bills S.3002/H.R.6024 - To provide for the implementation of a system of licensing for purchasers of certain firearms and for a record of sale system for those firearms, and for other purposes. 1st step to gun confiscation

Portland Tribune quoted Reverend Knutson on Initiative 43 - "Our goal is to collect 100,000 signatures in one day," Knutson said.

The only way they could collect that many signatures in one day is if they already had the people lined up and listed as wanting to sign. This seems to be an illegal move to gather signatures. The signatures are technically already gathered. It would be wise to keep an eye on them and report any questionable signature gathering. If they have a list of names and contact information prior to being certified, they are busted

I saw that ^^^ on their website. That's a pretty bold statement. Something is not right.. Unless this guy knows something we don't, or he is a deluded sycophant.

Someone else here suggested that IP43 might be a red herring whereas IP44 is the real goal. Nobody is talking about IP44...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top