JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
According to The Oregon Firearms Federation A lawsuit has been filed to allow the gun banners to gather signatures while the ballot title is being challenged. The person filing the suit is Greg Wasson PO Box 2333 Salem 97308.

Greg Wasson

Associated Entities:
Momentary Access, Inc
1244 Waller Se St Salem Or 97302
About – Home | OregonStatutes.biz

Committee For Petition Rights
777 Cottage St Ne Apt K Salem Or 97301-2425

2 Jacks, LLC
768 College Ne St Salem Or 97301

Ws U'ren Foundation
2333 Po Box Salem Or 97308

They knew the rules when they started their petition. No changing the rules in mid stream just because they don't like them. As Bill Clinton would say they can: "Kiss it!"

Is there anything we can do to help?

When is the AG supposed to provide a ballot title?

It is a pattern that replays itself over and over with left. Keep changing the rule/laws until they receive the desired outcome. Nothing is sacred acceptthere desire to control those they do not agree with. We need to take the fight to them at the ballot box.

Well if they don't get their way, and if they don't get on the ballot or fail at the ballot box, I fully expect the same group to try it again in the next election cycle - and you can be sure they will be even better organized the next time around - assuming, of course, our traitorous legislature in Salem pass another one of their damn 'emergencies'.

Wasn't there a proposed addendum to the current law that would allow the collection of signatures before the ballot title is issued? I still haven't heard if that's the case or not.

Either way, these bozos need to play by the rules - we have to, they should too. Whiny little babies.

They knew the rules when they started their petition. No changing the rules in mid stream just because they don't like them. As Bill Clinton would say they can: "Kiss it!"

Is there anything we can do to help?

When is the AG supposed to provide a ballot title?
I believe it is due tomorrow.

Wasn't there a proposed addendum to the current law that would allow the collection of signatures before the ballot title is issued? I still haven't heard if that's the case or not.

Either way, these bozos need to play by the rules - we have to, they should too. Whiny little babies.
Richardson was proposing that at one point, but it never became reality. Something else to be thankful for...

They knew the rules when they started their petition. No changing the rules in mid stream just because they don't like them.

sorry to say there has been a president set by the corrupt fbi, and democrats, rules no longer apply, nor does the law to the inclusive people of acceptance, unless you oppose their ideology, then its open season in every possible way.

lemmings rule!

According to The Oregon Firearms Federation A lawsuit has been filed to allow the gun banners to gather signatures while the ballot title is being challenged. The person filing the suit is Greg Wasson PO Box 2333 Salem 97308.

Greg Wasson

Associated Entities:
Momentary Access, Inc
1244 Waller Se St Salem Or 97302
About – Home | OregonStatutes.biz

Committee For Petition Rights
777 Cottage St Ne Apt K Salem Or 97301-2425

2 Jacks, LLC
768 College Ne St Salem Or 97301

Ws U'ren Foundation
2333 Po Box Salem Or 97308

10 thousand protesters out side the listed addresses would be good and possibly make the news

I do not see how they think they can justify gathering signatures when the ballot title has not been approved. The signatures could not be considered legitimate since the voter would have no idea what he was signing for.

I do not see how they think they can justify gathering signatures when the ballot title has not been approved. The signatures could not be considered legitimate since the voter would have no idea what he was signing for.

They don't want people to know what they are signing . Legitimate does not apply to them only you and I . Anyone that agrees with there communist agenda does not have to follow rules ,laws or morals.and is glorified in not doing so.

Well if they don't get their way, and if they don't get on the ballot or fail at the ballot box, I fully expect the same group to try it again in the next election cycle - and you can be sure they will be even better organized the next time around - assuming, of course, our traitorous legislature in Salem pass another one of their damn 'emergencies'.

I'm sick and tired of those bastards .DEPORT them to California and build a wall

They don't want people to know what they are signing . Legitimate does not apply to them only you and I . Anyone that agrees with there communist agenda does not have to follow rules ,laws or morals.and is glorified in not doing so.

They're COUNTING on people not knowing what they're signing..... o_O

Follow the money. Who is paying for this frivolous law suit? They do not come $cheap$. How much would it cost us to present such a stupid law suit? Again ... where is the money coming from?

Who is presenting the law suit? Who is representing the filer? What law firm? Who are they?

The first rule of war is to know your enemy. Peel the Onion. Find out who is paying and bank rolling things. We are at war. Perhaps we just do not know it yet. The sooner the better. Yikes!

At some point we are going to get off our dead dying arse and get going with this. As a historical reference on how bad things may become consider the Berlin Air Lift after World War Two.

Berlin. Post World War Two. Berlin Air Lift. A Historical event. 1945-1949.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews