JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi,

I have owned & sold about 12 Colt Navy's over the last 12 yrs. Nice ones are valuable.

You can give me a call at the shop to set up a meeting if you would like my help.

Thank you,

Karl

503-654-7974

Hi,

I have owned & sold about 12 Colt Navy's over the last 12 yrs. Nice ones are valuable.

You can give me a call at the shop to set up a meeting if you would like my help.

Thank you,

Karl

503-654-7974

Thanks, I just might do that. It's in pretty rough shape and don't want to put anyone out, but I need to know everything about the gun as possible.

Is it an original 1851 model Colt or a reproduction such as an Uberti?

As far as I can tell it's an original Colt 1851 Navy. The serial numbers put it at 1866-67 for a manufacturing date.

Thanks, I just might do that. It's in pretty rough shape and don't want to put anyone out, but I need to know everything about the gun as possible.

As far as I can tell it's an original Colt 1851 Navy. The serial numbers put it at 1866-67 for a manufacturing date.

Condition is everything and a fair condition 51 could be in the $700-800 area, check the completed sales on Gunbroker for 51's that actually sold. That should get you a ball part price.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top