JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where would the License come from? I don't think I have ever heard of a Licensed Firearms Appraiser But then I only been around Firearms collecting for 50+ years.

Where would the License come from? I don't think I have ever heard of a Licensed Firearms Appraiser But then I only been around Firearms collecting for 50+ years.
Just winging this, definitely outside my expertise. Quite possibly I am using the wrong terminology. How about a firearms appraiser that would have references and does this as part of his or her business. Thanks

J&B Firearms handles a lot of consignments locally. I've not used them for appraisal, but friends have been happy with them. I've bought from J&B and will again.

For appraisal, if they have the time I'd check the sold auctions on gunbroker, which will give you the high end of what they're worth in today's market.

This forum has a wealth of knowledge. More than any one appraiser. If you post the models, and provide photos, you'll get a very good idea of the values.
And that is what I would do as well, but in this case they just asked if I knew a firearms appraiser, I will pass along all info I get.

Have your "FRIEND" look up some prices on the ole interwebs so at least they would have an idea of the value . That way they do not get the ole hose er roo !
LOL, yeah, if it was me I would do that, have many times before and I have a few threads here that specifically ask that type of info on firearms and knives.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top