JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi,

I have owned & sold about 12 Colt Navy's over the last 12 yrs. Nice ones are valuable.

You can give me a call at the shop to set up a meeting if you would like my help.

Thank you,

Karl

503-654-7974

Hi,

I have owned & sold about 12 Colt Navy's over the last 12 yrs. Nice ones are valuable.

You can give me a call at the shop to set up a meeting if you would like my help.

Thank you,

Karl

503-654-7974

Thanks, I just might do that. It's in pretty rough shape and don't want to put anyone out, but I need to know everything about the gun as possible.

Is it an original 1851 model Colt or a reproduction such as an Uberti?

As far as I can tell it's an original Colt 1851 Navy. The serial numbers put it at 1866-67 for a manufacturing date.

Thanks, I just might do that. It's in pretty rough shape and don't want to put anyone out, but I need to know everything about the gun as possible.

As far as I can tell it's an original Colt 1851 Navy. The serial numbers put it at 1866-67 for a manufacturing date.

Condition is everything and a fair condition 51 could be in the $700-800 area, check the completed sales on Gunbroker for 51's that actually sold. That should get you a ball part price.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top