JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says. I have seen a few youtube videos and have my concerns about Guard Dog defense ammo. The guy at the gun store told me the ammo wont kill someone in the next room (wont kill anything beyond two layers of sheetrock). I havn't actually tried them out.

Any of you taken any to the range to try it?

Like the title says. I have seen a few youtube videos and have my concerns about Guard Dog defense ammo. The guy at the gun store told me the ammo wont kill someone in the next room (wont kill anything beyond two layers of sheetrock). I havn't actually tried them out.

Any of you taken any to the range to try it?

I wouldn't listen to too much of what the gunstore guy says anymore.He isn't too smart 'telling' you instead of referring you to their video or such. Seems he's putting himself in a bad lawsuit if you kill someone in the next room.

"claims are that it won't" or "supposedly"

Ask the gun store guy to go stand in the next room for a minute... just to see what his reaction would be.

And, here I thought this was going to be a thread about guard dogs for home defense.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top