JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have yet to own any Bersa, but there's a lot of love for various Bersa models out there. Just as well I don't own calipers either.

Yes there are so many place a person can measure to get the "width". Have you shot yours yet? Obviously you liked it well enough to buy it. Most of my many 380's were good out of the box, my Kahr CW-380 is very picky on ammo, but once I found what it liked. I like it. My others were better out of the box(es), but some I like less than others. I'd be interested in your thoughts on your Bersa.

Mine is the Bersa .380 Concealed Carry. It's great for what it is: accurate out to about 10 yards with the very small sights; in some ways more of point and shoot pistol. It meets my needs for the capacity and size I was looking for. Finish is what you'd expect for $250--it won't win any glamour awards; but very functional and fills its purpose well. Specifically, I wanted DA/SA and there isn't much available in that size range. Of course, I wish it was 9mm; but 8+1 of .380 is adequate for most situations; especially with the new ammo types out. I use the Kangaroo carry--which is like a cross of a belly band and shoulder holster; as I have to do business casual at work. In that, it disappears and you can't see anything with just a button down shirt covering it. When I roll with a Sport Coat; I can carry my Sphinx Subcompact with 13+1 rounds of 9mm on board; now THAT is a high-end piece of art that is amazing in every way; reliable and dead nuts accurate. I carry a Kel-Tec p-32 in pocket carry as needed too. I just couldn't get any kind of IWB to work with a tucked in dress shirt and I really like the Kangaroo Carry; although it takes another .5-1 second to draw than IWB.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top