JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have a problem with it but I'm not certain what it has to do with "green" at least in the sense of alternative "renewable" energy.

The "GREEN" comes from how many times the Country can sell that same animal to somebody who's Sucker enough to put the "GREEN" into their Offshore Account!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Awwwwwyeeeeaahhhhhhh

8CF820C8-6805-4C4A-A3CA-74480EECA45A.gif

I don't have a problem with it but I'm not certain what it has to do with "green" at least in the sense of alternative "renewable" energy.

Yeah I'm not really down with calling it "green" either but from the standpoint that leads one to believe that lethal hunting is not "green".

Also I have to wonder....how often do these animals get tranquilized? The reason I ask that is because if it's making money........it's going to get abused. :eek:

E

I wonder if the animals will get addicted to be tranquilized and seak out these "green" hunters in order to get their fix.

I agree, issue permits to hunt poachers.

I also like the idea of tranquillizing animals for sport... lmao

Years ago I remember a cartoon about an animal who gets tranquilized and keeps on coming back like a heroin addict to get tranquilized again.. Wish I could remember where it was.
I just read your post, and no, i'm not changing mine! Please post the cartoon if you can think of it! :)

Wasn't this was it?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top