JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just wanted to pass this along as I've been comparing various binoculars for many years always looking for excellent image quality for little cost.

These bijia 12x25 binoculars are the closest thing I've ever found. You can find them for around $20 on sale occasionally. Image quality is as good as or better than many brands lower tier binoculars such as Nikon, vortex, Zeiss. They are bright and no color distortion like u see with low end only brands such as Barska.

They are light and very compact (will fit easily in coat pocket) and take a beating. After testing my first one I bought 3 more for vehicles etc and one my 6 year old has beat the heck out of and no issues.

Obviously not for those who want large binocular with big field of view. But for small easy to tuck away binoculars these are excellent. All 4 copies have been very sharp.

Here is the link for amazon but u can find other places too. $20 on sale (amazon) is the cheapest I have seen them. Have not tried the 10x one, only 12x25mm

https://www.amazon.com/G4Free-Binoc...qid=1555690493&s=gateway&sprefix=bijia&sr=8-2

Are they small enough to fit in a range bag? I keep forgetting my spotting scope at home and this would be great for the pistol ranges.
4" wide by 4 1/4" long x 2 1/4" deep. Shotgun shown for scale. Would be good for range imo due to 12x. I would think it would be small enough for range bag but depends on the bag I suppose.
0F680B41-D2CF-4C28-B7F9-668CD62232B0.jpeg
019C406B-0FF8-4097-8D1C-F842FFAEEE23.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top