JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have 2 guns that do not reliably feed flat nose bullets but those are 9mm & .45 caliber. after finding this out I steer clear of any flat nose ammo.

Cheap is not good if in order to use up those rounds you have to hand feed each one to shoot them up and be rid of them.

Did some searches just now and there are plenty of post online where people talk about flat nose feeding issues.

Just saying so people don't buy a bunch of these and assume they are going to shoot well in your gun.

Logic dictates you should test all bullets before you rely upon them, but, as we all know logic flies out the window some times and not just when your female.

Lol... feel free to launch any flat nose rounds my way now lol hahah... specially if your a girl and you shoot guns.

I have 2 guns that do not reliably feed flat nose bullets but those are 9mm & .45 caliber. after finding this out I steer clear of any flat nose ammo.

Cheap is not good if in order to use up those rounds you have to hand feed each one to shoot them up and be rid of them.

Did some searches just now and there are plenty of post online where people talk about flat nose feeding issues.

Just saying so people don't buy a bunch of these and assume they are going to shoot well in your gun.

Logic dictates you should test all bullets before you rely upon them, but, as we all know logic flies out the window some times and not just when your female.

Lol... feel free to launch any flat nose rounds my way now lol hahah... specially if your a girl and you shoot guns.
I have been shooting 10/40 for 20 years and have yet to see any other thing than flat nose.

What?

Very happy to see this deal, as my 10mm 1911 send to like this particular ammo best. Thanks for the heads up

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top