JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Thank you for posting that and I agree the price is 762 ammo is getting crazy. Whoever thought a steal cased 762 round would command the same price as a 300 win mag!

I understand ammo is climbing due to conflict… Did I miss something? Why is 7.62x39 posting for almost double what it's been as of late.

50 cents a round with free shipping.
Always my go to for ammo. the free shipping is the difference. usually SG has best pricing, but if not they do w free shipping and usually get in in 3-5 days

I suspect that the marketing emails hyping ammo prices caused some people to see dollar signs in their eyes and post theirs for covid rates. Their choice, but I don't think the market will support it.

I don't think the market will support it either. Although most people are sheep, most are also smarter than that!

I just posted a random advertisement, people have ruined ammo prices, I think a federal assault weapons ban is needed to lower all gun prices. Hey it worked the first time. At least the feds put a moratorium on the ban unlike what states are doing with their indefinite bans that have no end date….

Ok, now I'm confused. I was told it was a Plandemic, but now learning it may have been a Scandemic? I'm not sure what to do from here on out?!? I think I'll just buy more ammo, maybe another firearm too.

Biden clan banned import of Russian ammo, so all the Wolf, Barnaul, Bears, and Lion ammos are all running out and will never be available again.
"never available again", that is a strong statement, what do you base that on? (besides the current global political environment) do you have a basis for that statement or just your opinion??

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top