JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Years ago I had a TRS-25 that got lots of use, transfer from one platform to another, and plenty of use/verging on abuse.

Eventually it failed.
The pleasing thing about it, was absolute reliability for my uses; nearly endless ability to remain operating, great size/weight/cost/ for the performance.

I had other low cost/imports which all failed sooner than later and never really were worth the cost in any event.

So I came across a sale on a 'Fast Fire II' which fit my specs to mimic what I really wanted, on the slide of a speed steel 9mm slide pistol. Pretty slick.

By chance, ran across a Real Sale!!! on a replacement TRS25, took it home.

Read the claim by Burris, dug out the old comatose original model, and sent it off to the factory in Colorado. They said they'd fix it if I paid the $10 freight. Skeptical yet recognizing a good deal, send in the $ & in short order got back what seemed to be a completely new red dot TRS-25.

Having the need for better visual input, I turned to researching a bunch of similar size red dots, & continued to run into the "Burris Warrenty" along with nearly glowing reports about their products.

Finally ordered a FFIII on sale at Midway. Installing tomorrow.

The focus of this little essay, is to express appreciation for the products at reasonable cost, from this company.

Bigger yet, is the actual printed claim/statement/CONTRACT Burris has printed clearly on the package, the like of which (other than Dillon) I've never seen before.....to wit:

"The Burris Fastfire 3 is covered by the Burris Forever Warranty. We will repair or replace your optic if damaged or defective. The warranty is automatically transferred to future owners. [Insert logo "Forever warranty*no questions asked*)

"No repair or replacement charge.
No warranty card needed.
No receipt needed.
No questions asked."

So I've become a Burris fanboy.
Sharing the Good News for them what's looking: check 'em out.

'I am not a shill'......it is SO nice to find a product and company that satisfy.

Years ago I had a TRS-25 that got lots of use, transfer from one platform to another, and plenty of use/verging on abuse.

Eventually it failed.
The pleasing thing about it, was absolute reliability for my uses; nearly endless ability to remain operating, great size/weight/cost/ for the performance.

I had other low cost/imports which all failed sooner than later and never really were worth the cost in any event.

So I came across a sale on a 'Fast Fire II' which fit my specs to mimic what I really wanted, on the slide of a speed steel 9mm slide pistol. Pretty slick.

By chance, ran across a Real Sale!!! on a replacement TRS25, took it home.

Read the claim by Burris, dug out the old comatose original model, and sent it off to the factory in Colorado. They said they'd fix it if I paid the $10 freight. Skeptical yet recognizing a good deal, send in the $ & in short order got back what seemed to be a completely new red dot TRS-25.

Having the need for better visual input, I turned to researching a bunch of similar size red dots, & continued to run into the "Burris Warrenty" along with nearly glowing reports about their products.

Finally ordered a FFIII on sale at Midway. Installing tomorrow.

The focus of this little essay, is to express appreciation for the products at reasonable cost, from this company.

Bigger yet, is the actual printed claim/statement/CONTRACT Burris has printed clearly on the package, the like of which (other than Dillon) I've never seen before.....to wit:

"The Burris Fastfire 3 is covered by the Burris Forever Warranty. We will repair or replace your optic if damaged or defective. The warranty is automatically transferred to future owners. [Insert logo "Forever warranty*no questions asked*)

"No repair or replacement charge.
No warranty card needed.
No receipt needed.
No questions asked."

So I've become a Burris fanboy.
Sharing the Good News for them what's looking: check 'em out.

'I am not a shill'......it is SO nice to find a product and company that satisfy.
I think I'm reading this right.
Burris repaired a Bushnell product for you? That IS impressive.
Or did you just mix the two up?

2D55680C-B01E-4A27-B8DA-8EB6003A7FB7.jpeg A Burris scope was on on my 308 XP100 when I bought it. It physically came apart at the first range outing. I sent it in for there warranty repair. It took over 6 months to come back and came apart again on the next range session. They had it 8 months that time and when it came back it had a note inclosed that they would not repair it again. They claimed the scope wasn't up to the recoil I was exerting on it, even though it was an eer scope designed for scout rifles and full power handguns. Why would any northwesterner put up with that when Leupold never questions any damage, employs our friends and neighbors and builds a world class product. That doesn't even count Nightforce, another great Northwest product made here in Idaho. I have taken advantage of warranties several times......once bought a box full of damaged binoculars and spotting scopes from the State of Oregon, all Steiner. I sent them back and every one came back either repaired or replaced. They go high up on my prefered vendors list. I have high end German/Austrian scopes and Leupold......there is nothing in between that vaguely interests me. Burris cured any curiosity I might have had.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads