JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hard to tell, but it looks like your mapping the two lanes off Lousignot Road and three off Salmonberry. Which I'm guessing is the rock pit in reference.

I'm technically on baby duty, but if I can swing out for a few hours to assist and at least get you access to the dumpster at Reeher's Camp. I will try to do so.

If I can't, I'll get you in touch with Randy at ODF and see if he can get you signed up on the ODF volunteer list and see about getting you involved and gain access too.
Those are the 2 sites I am thinking it is also.

So we are good to go for utilizing the dumpsters at Reeher's Camp. Unfortunately my wife had class Saturday so I'm likely completely stuck at home.

However, anyone that can go please do!

@Awilsonaf thanks again!

It's great to see this kind of response, everybody has been very helpful, THANK YOU.

I think I have enough trash bags but I will be stopping by Bryan's house to pick up a few extra. I have everything else I should need gloves, shovels, rake, tie downs, and a tarp. I have a trailer reserved for 0800 and I will be leaving shortly after, hopefully before 0900.
Anyonyone who is interested in heading out for a few hours can contact me here or through IM and we can make arrangements.

Again, thank you all for the help and hopefully, I will meet you out at the range in the future.

View attachment 417371 I will be renting a 6'x12' trailer this Saturday 01/06/18 and leaving around ~0900 from Beaverton. If anybody would like to help you are more than welcome. Even with some time spent testing some recent modifications it should only take a few hours to fill a trailer at the locations (marked with red X).

Let me know if you're interested in heading out For the day. We can make final arrangements after we have some more information to work with. I will have room for up to three people to ride with me if needed.

Thank you and happy New year!
What is an exact Google Maps link location? Can you post it for us? If you're leaving Beaverton at 9 am, that should put you at the meeting place at... 10 am (with a stop at Bryan's)?

I'd like to post up a call for action on my Facebook page and need the meeting place map link and meet time.

Thanks,

Bill

You're out in the sterling ridge area. There are a lot of active rock queries in this are for roads. Last time I was out there there wasn't much evidence of shooting. I'd really wish I could come and see how it looks. Definitely take some pictures.

Looks like garbage disposal is all set up.

Post up if you're going to be able to make it out there tomorrow. Any help goes a long way!

I've got sick kids so my timetable is getting pushed back by ~2hrs. If anybody is heading out to lend a hand you can gather trash in piles near the front of the rock pits. Thanks

Austin and his kids got it done today!!! Well done, Sir!

He managed to get some steel cabinets, a hot water heater, a car door and more rescued from the gravel pit. On top of that, he rented the U-Haul trailer just for this cleanup! Trash No Land arranged for disposal of the trash via ODF Tillamook State Forest. Thanks to ODF!

You deserve more, @Awilsonaf , but at least I can say Thank You, Sir!

Stew Awards

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top