JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very admirable to see someone still has the huevos to say something much less try to stop them.

My grandma had hat pins, you ever see those? They were about four inches long.

It's hard to imagine that what it's come to in America is that merchants cannot / will not protect their own goods. The crooks and low-life scummers all know it and take full advantage.
You can thank all those elected officials that are soft on crime, hard on the constitution. This is what America is coming to. My wife, a Peruvian remarked the other day how in the past 15 years America has gotten worse than Peru and headed straight toward Brazilian status on its way to becoming the next Venezuela….

It's not about the contents of the cart. It's about standing up for something. At some point enough is enough. She's had enough. You haven't. Perspective.
Somebody needs to something at some point? Don't they? Clearly so-called public servants are only running from the problem and making it even worse. I might have found it difficult to be the guy that stood there like a WHIMP and watched Grandma get nocked down. Whimp dood was probably a democrap.

It's not about the contents of the cart. It's about standing up for something. At some point enough is enough. She's had enough. You haven't. Perspective.
Can't stand up for anything if you're dead. Choose your battles wisely. Shoplifters, IMO, isn't one of them.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top