JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since the created ammo-shortage, many of us have been creative in buying and selling ammo. I've appreciated folks on this forum that have been sharing information of where ammo is available, as well as those folks that have been selling or trading their spare ammo. I've done the same.

Where I chuckle, is seeing myself parked way out in a store parking lot, while another car parks next to me. I hand over money, and receive a package, or receive money, and hand over a package. If surveillance folks would see this, what would they think?:huh: What would my neighbors think, if they saw old-wierd Wayno, parked all alone, in an empty parking lot?:s0131:

But the best part is, in every case, I've had a very good visit with all the folks I've dealt with, from this forum. I'm steadfast in my absolute respect of the 2nd Amendment, and it's great to meet so many other folks that are as steadfast as I am.

Have a great week!

WAYNO.

Parking in front of the Target Store Target to trade adds more symbolic irony. Maybe wear some green and brown woods camoflage while you are blending in ( ok you spell that dern word i.e. camo)

Seems surprising that I haven't seen a bullet hole through those targets.

I have to agree. I used to guide fly fishing trips for a long time, and sold off a bunch of my old rods I lent to clients when I changed careers. I remember meeting somebody one night and standing out in a parking lot of a box store and making some "hero casts" in a light rain. What a sight we must have been.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top