JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Mandatory reading for alle Waffenhasser*

* Deu: "all weapon haters"

Satire is hate speach.

Lool. Babylon preachin the GOSPEL!
The irony is that the Bee, run by a bunch of super-smart Christian kids, is an excellent news source. Comedians are now our best journalists, while career criminals and corrupt politicians have become our heroes. (Check out the videos of Obama's maskless Super Spreader party.)

The irony is that the Bee, run by a bunch of super-smart Christian kids, is an excellent news source. Comedians are now our best journalists, while career criminals and corrupt politicians have become our heroes. (Check out the videos of Obama's maskless Super Spreader party.)
I love it. I should read The BB way more often.

That was a good read.

Good thing he only fired an AR-15 instead of 12 gauge pump action shotgun with 9 pellets of 00 buckshot. He would sh** himself. :D

As it turns out, the only thing that is not hate is hate.
A classic Marxist tactic is to slowly but surely strip language of its ordinary meanings. The purpose is to disorient the population's cognitive processes and substitute doubt for certainty. A confused population is a vulnerable population. This is exactly what Obama and other Alinsky fans want. Leveraging Marxist academics and street thugs like Antifa/BLM, the Democratic Party is attacking America itself. Think that's an exaggeration? Watch and wait. Biden's handlers are just getting started. Why do you think they put traitors like Milley and Austin in power?

I also enjoy Not The Bee

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads