JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NnvGl4.jpg

Looking good! I changed out my ejector, extractor , and extractor spring with HK parts then used an RCM 80 degree locking piece so it can chug 147-158gr subs suppressed without cycling too hard. It's a great little gun.
. 20200112_212509.jpg

So the UMP stock was just the stock. I had the brace setup from Atlantic arms already which uses the same adapter piece as the UMP stock. They had the braces with adapter on sale for $50 when I bought the PTR which was a killer deal by itself.. The UMP stocks WERE $45 a few months back but it looks like they have jacked the price up to $90 which still isnt bad. The B&T stocks are a little short and some people prefer them but I'm 6'4" and the short stock isnt really to my liking.

So the UMP stock was just the stock. I had the brace setup from Atlantic arms already which uses the same adapter piece as the UMP stock. They had the braces with adapter on sale for $50 when I bought the PTR which was a killer deal by itself.. The UMP stocks WERE $45 a few months back but it looks like they have jacked the price up to $90 which still isnt bad. The B&T stocks are a little short and some people prefer them but I'm 6'4" and the short stock isnt really to my liking.

Hey thanks for the info! I have the same exact PTR. I wonder if mine came with the adapter for the UMP stock.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews