JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have long said, gun laws are never aimed at crime. This is proven by the law makers and judges who are forever looking to make every excuse for criminals who break the law. So the answer is always pile more laws on the gun owners who are doing nothing wrong.

I'm disappointed that the conservative justices mostly thought that a crime is more evil because gun. Or that the government can believe a crime can be more crime-y simply because of the type of weapon.

Bottom line is I agree with Sotomayor and RBG. I'm shocked!

Last Edited:
I don't support any law that includes enhanced penalties due to a gun being involved in a crime.

There are crimes, crimes that involve the use or threat of violence, and crimes that involve the infliction of injury-minor or grevious. The implement used is irrelevant.

We have been engaged in a culture war with anti-gun forces for over 50 years. I feel our greatest losses are due to their success in moving guns from the realm of everyday mundane objects into the real of the "other." Laws that treat guns as somehow worse than other weapons reinforce this idea.

I totally agree, @Talos32. Can you figure out why all the leftists on the court agree with us and the originalist justices don't? Frankly, I don't get it.

But it makes me respect Gorsuch even more. I just don't understand why Thomas got this wrong...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top