Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Good prices for factory refurbished EOTech(s) at Cabela's in Lacey

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by BigNickShooting, May 29, 2011.

1. BigNickShooting

BigNickShooting Centralia, WA Active Member

I have seen several EOTech(s) in their Bargain Cave a few days ago (friday the 27th)..

Prices between $275 to $375 for EOTechs ... They had a complete system (EOTech MPO II) reduced from $1,000 to $700 ... a G23 3x magnifier for $400 ...

Got 2 552's for under $400 each ...

2. WFO

WFO Cottage Grove Active Member

I'll go check the Springfield store too...hopefully they've got some there as well.

3. buyamonkey

buyamonkey West vancouver WA Member

Just make sure they are real. My buddy bought one from the bargain cave that was labeled "factory refurb" and it turned out to be a fake. Not sure which eotech uses 2 hearing aid batteries. Luckily they took it back.

4. BigNickShooting

BigNickShooting Centralia, WA Active Member

I wasn't aware that EOTechs work with hearing aid batteries ... I think they mostly use one or two CR123 batteries (the XPS use one battery that is mounted transversally to reduce the legth .. )

That should have been a warning sign for them ... And I don't sincerely believe Cabela's would sell a "fake" EOTech in a genuine EOTech package ... Look for what is writing on the sight as well ... they have to be marked L3 EOTech (on mine alsa says For Military/Law Enforcement Use) ...

5. buyamonkey

buyamonkey West vancouver WA Member

Exactly. We both looked at it, looked it up online, it looked good and it was a great price in an eotech box. He got it home bought some cr batteries and... Surprise. Someone scammed them good, I know it wasn't on purpose, I'm just glad my buddy didn't have to eat that one.