Low Price Guns
Defensive Arts
Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
DSG Arms
Simply Triggers
HighLine Firearms
Reactions
I have seen several EOTech(s) in their Bargain Cave a few days ago (friday the 27th)..

Prices between $275 to $375 for EOTechs ... They had a complete system (EOTech MPO II) reduced from $1,000 to $700 ... a G23 3x magnifier for $400 ...

Got 2 552's for under $400 each ...

Reactions
Just make sure they are real. My buddy bought one from the bargain cave that was labeled "factory refurb" and it turned out to be a fake. Not sure which eotech uses 2 hearing aid batteries. Luckily they took it back.

Reactions
Just make sure they are real. My buddy bought one from the bargain cave that was labeled "factory refurb" and it turned out to be a fake. Not sure which eotech uses 2 hearing aid batteries. Luckily they took it back.

I wasn't aware that EOTechs work with hearing aid batteries ... I think they mostly use one or two CR123 batteries (the XPS use one battery that is mounted transversally to reduce the legth .. )

That should have been a warning sign for them ... And I don't sincerely believe Cabela's would sell a "fake" EOTech in a genuine EOTech package ... Look for what is writing on the sight as well ... they have to be marked L3 EOTech (on mine alsa says For Military/Law Enforcement Use) ...

Reactions
I wasn't aware that EOTechs work with hearing aid batteries ... ...
Exactly. We both looked at it, looked it up online, it looked good and it was a great price in an eotech box. He got it home bought some cr batteries and... Surprise. Someone scammed them good, I know it wasn't on purpose, I'm just glad my buddy didn't have to eat that one.

Project Appleseed
Cerberus Training Group
Southwest Firearms Forum
NW Custom Firearms
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
DSG Arms

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads