JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have seen several EOTech(s) in their Bargain Cave a few days ago (friday the 27th)..

Prices between $275 to $375 for EOTechs ... They had a complete system (EOTech MPO II) reduced from $1,000 to $700 ... a G23 3x magnifier for $400 ...

Got 2 552's for under $400 each ...

Just make sure they are real. My buddy bought one from the bargain cave that was labeled "factory refurb" and it turned out to be a fake. Not sure which eotech uses 2 hearing aid batteries. Luckily they took it back.

Just make sure they are real. My buddy bought one from the bargain cave that was labeled "factory refurb" and it turned out to be a fake. Not sure which eotech uses 2 hearing aid batteries. Luckily they took it back.

I wasn't aware that EOTechs work with hearing aid batteries ... I think they mostly use one or two CR123 batteries (the XPS use one battery that is mounted transversally to reduce the legth .. )

That should have been a warning sign for them ... And I don't sincerely believe Cabela's would sell a "fake" EOTech in a genuine EOTech package ... Look for what is writing on the sight as well ... they have to be marked L3 EOTech (on mine alsa says For Military/Law Enforcement Use) ...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top