Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Good place to Sign Up...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Capn Jack, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. porkchopexpress

porkchopexpress Tualatin, Oregon Active Member

Oh no the gays!!! Before you know it they will be able to get married and stuff.

3. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

For you young folks out there, it is with great trepidation that I predict child p 0 r n and child s 3 x abuse will be socially acceptable and legal within the next 50 years, at least in some states in the USA and up North. Just like in Sodom and Gomorrah.

4. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

What does this have to do with gays in the Scouts? Isn't there a history of sex abuse by supposedly straight leaders?

Boy Scout's Order to release 120,000 pages regarding sex abuse from 1960-1991

Now, I think the Boy Scout's is a great organization. I think they are free to do whatever they'd like and let in who ever they'd like. But to say, letting in gays is going to corrupt the organization I don't agree with. After all, the Scout already have 120,000 pages of files on corruption. Regardless this is all about money. The Scout's have taken a few hit and lost some big supporters because they do not allow gay individuals in their ranks.

and

Source

I am not a Scout, I've never been a Scout and sadly I have no kids. Since I am not involved I don't have an opinion.

5. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

I was a Scout and have 2 boys in Scouts now.
    The first, who at 13.5 has attained his Eagle Scout rank the other is well on his way with a 3rd son who will be starting scouts in about 3 yrs.
    I have no problem with Gays myself and do not think they should be banned from Scouting. I think all kids can benifit from what they learn in Scouts, no matter what thier sexuall prefrence.
    I know several gay individuals and have no problems with them.

6. bnsaibum

bnsaibum Corvallis, OR Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

He may not have been referring to the Scouts. He may have been referring to some recent 'studies'.

Johns Hopkins Hospital Supports Pedophilia?

There are some truly bent and twisted people out there.