JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For you young folks out there, it is with great trepidation that I predict child p 0 r n and child s 3 x abuse will be socially acceptable and legal within the next 50 years, at least in some states in the USA and up North. Just like in Sodom and Gomorrah.

For you young folks out there, it is with great trepidation that I predict child p 0 r n and child s 3 x abuse will be socially acceptable and legal within the next 50 years, at least in some states in the USA and up North. Just like in Sodom and Gomorrah.

What does this have to do with gays in the Scouts? Isn't there a history of sex abuse by supposedly straight leaders?

<broken link removed>

Now, I think the Boy Scout's is a great organization. I think they are free to do whatever they'd like and let in who ever they'd like. But to say, letting in gays is going to corrupt the organization I don't agree with. After all, the Scout already have 120,000 pages of files on corruption. Regardless this is all about money. The Scout's have taken a few hit and lost some big supporters because they do not allow gay individuals in their ranks.

Amid petition campaigns by Change.org, shipping giant UPS Inc. and drug-manufacturer Merck & Co. announced that they were halting donations from their charitable foundations to the Boy Scouts as long as the no-gays policy was in force.

and

More recently, pressure surfaced on the Scouts' own national executive board. Two high-powered members &#8212; Ernst & Young CEO James Turley and AT&T Inc. CEO Randall Stephenson &#8212; indicated they would try to work from within to change the membership policy, which stood in contrast to their own companies' non-discrimination policies.

Source

I am not a Scout, I've never been a Scout and sadly I have no kids. Since I am not involved I don't have an opinion.

I was a Scout and have 2 boys in Scouts now.
The first, who at 13.5 has attained his Eagle Scout rank the other is well on his way with a 3rd son who will be starting scouts in about 3 yrs.
I have no problem with Gays myself and do not think they should be banned from Scouting. I think all kids can benifit from what they learn in Scouts, no matter what thier sexuall prefrence.
I know several gay individuals and have no problems with them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top