JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just how many political kick-offs do gun prohibitionists need?

The Seattle-based Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility (WAGR) – the well-financed gun control group pushing Initiative 594 – has announced its noon campaign kick-off on June 2 at Seattle's Westin Hotel, but this is not the first such event the organization has had since launching the effort more than a year ago.

<broken link removed>

Why am I thinking of moving to the Seattle, WA area from Kommiefornia? The more I read about OR & WA, the more they are looking like what I'm trying to get away from :(

Pretty much most counties in eastern Washington are conservative and the western ones are liberal like: King, Snohomish, Pierce, and San Juan. I am not sure about Skagit and Whatcom county. I know there is WWU in Bellingham but they do have places to shoot up around the Bellingham, Custer, and Lynden. I haven't done that much research yet but I see a sportmens club in Custer, and there is a Lynden shotgun club. I also see a Plantation rifle range up in Bellingham as well. I have not had the time to check them out yet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Washington

Why am I thinking of moving to the Seattle, WA area from Kommiefornia? The more I read about OR & WA, the more they are looking like what I'm trying to get away from :(

Compared to Komifornia, Washington is the second worst state for gun laws. Oregon is much more liberal with there gun laws. Idaho is even better. If you are going to move to Washington, stick to the east side. The Puget Sound is full of wolf lovin tree huggers who have never been outside the city in there entire life.

Compared to Komifornia, Washington is the second worst state for gun laws. Oregon is much more liberal with there gun laws. Idaho is even better. If you are going to move to Washington, stick to the east side. The Puget Sound is full of wolf lovin tree huggers who have never been outside the city in there entire life.

Washington is worse than Oregon?

Washington passed the MODEL state pre-emption law in 1983.
Washington has had CCW since 1935
Washington's state constitution protects OC
Washington just passed SBR
Washington allows suppressors
Washington has one of the best self-defense statutes in the country
Washington doesn't need an SYG law, because SYG is enshrined in state supreme court rulings

Now tell me what's so bad about that?

;)

While Puget sound does have some wolf loving tree huggers, there are plenty of us that have been outside of city limits. I basically grew up in the woods around the south sound. Seems the further north you go the worse it is though.

WOW, if you think WA is that bad you really don't know WA. IS there better states?? Sure. But for being a blue state, WA gun laws are pretty good.

Washington is pretty good as far as gun rights go. I think we might be better than Texas on a few things which is strange because of how many democratically aligned urbanites reside here.

I just got invited to the Everytown meeting in Bellevue. You need to give up your info before they will give you the details.

I'm probably going to attend, just to hear their tactics.

Can any rights organizations in WA file against WAGR for harassment?
Sweet jesus, Id go ape shnizzle if my rights kept coming under the scope like that, the people have spoken and they DONT want it! Just go away already.
There really needs to be a push against that organization who wants to rip everyones freedom and constitutional rights away that would end WAGR for good.. Hell WAGR should be classified as a HATE group!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top