JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is your cut off for "cheap" and do you prefer the red dot style or a small variable power? If you're looking for something new I'd be happy to send you a list of what I have available with NWFA member pricing.

I have a Sig Sauer 3x I bought for $125 a month or so ago. You have the option of a non-illuminated reticle that is very crisp and has stadia lines out to 600 I believe. It also allows for green and red illumination and again the reticle is very crisp and sharp. I have found that in the daytime the brightest settings with either color isn't very good. Even though it's "illuminated" it's difficult to tell. However, the black reticle is there. At night or twilight the lower illumination settings are best. At the brighter settings there is a tendency to get some reflection making it harder to see the target. You learn to "look through" the reflection but it is a bit annoying.

I also have a Bushnell version of the AP Micro. It has been a great little 1x red dot.

Vortex strikefire works well. It's looks like an older style of the aimpoint. Holds the zero very well and relatively lightweight. Plus they're around $120
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/sl...fire-red-green-dot-$119-99-free-shipping.html

I got one and Its sweet. I have no exp with Aimpoints or EoTech.. But this one is really nice (from what I can tell) Ive had mine out a few times and was hitting steel no problems at all..

Totally worth the price. I paid more than the $120 here and am completely satisfied. The only thing I have with it is my own fault is I have to make extra effort to remember to shut the thing off.

Get yourself over to Keith's (or a very well stocked store) and check out their selections. My son picked up an inexpensive 3-9 ncStar + Red Dot for his M&P 15-22.

Just let them know what you're looking for in terms of features and budget.

If you're not looking for magnification, check out the Konus Sight-Pro Atomic 1x24mm red dot. I've had it on an AR for 1.5 years and maybe 1000 rds. Same battery since buying it and has green and red 4 moa dot. in variable brightness. It's a Micro clone just like the Sig and Bushnell versions. Maybe from the same manufacturer. Depending where you get ot $100 to $150.
You'll want a rail spacer of some kind to match up with your BUIS.
Konus_reddot.JPG

Konus_reddot.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews